Business Customers Only
For further details and returns policy for consumers please refer to our Terms & Conditions
The Spill Control Centre will accept the return of your purchase and issue a refund provided you request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number within 10 days of the recorded delivery date.
You can obtain a RMA Number by contacting our customer support team on 01724 281044/277479. You will be asked to provide your invoice or order reference number and your reason for returning the goods. You can also e-mail a returns request quoting your order or invoice number and reason for return to Spill Control Centre at email@example.com. Please note you must also provide a telephone contact number with an e-mail RMA request, for verification and fraud prevention purposes.
We strongly advise you to speak to Customer Services first regarding Returns as unless otherwise agreed in advance all returns are subject to the following conditions:
- You must obtain a RMA number from our Customer services within 10 days of the recorded delivery date
- The item(s) returned must be in original condition, with either original or suitable packaging including user manuals and fixings.
- You will be responsible for the cost of return postage which is non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for ensuring suitable and secure packaging of the returned item(s). Packaging must be clearly marked with the RMA reference. The Spill Control Centre reserves the right to reduce or refuse a refund for returned goods that are not in “as-new condition” on arrival
- Refunds will normally be processed and credited to your payee card account within 14 days. Cash refunds will not be made under any circumstances.
Important: This returns policy is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
Telephone lines are open from 0845 – 1700 hrs Monday to Friday
Contact Tel: 01724 281044/277479, Free Fax: 0800 65 200 31
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org